Location : North East/Yorkshire
Vacancy Type : Headcount- Permanent
Position : Key Account Manager
Therapy Area : Urology
Ashfield is currently recruiting for a number of exciting opportunities to work as a Key Account Manager with Astellas. Astellas is one of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world, employing 16,000 people globally and are dedicated to improving the lives of people around the world through the introduction of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products.
- Embed Compliance Culture across all areas of the business ensuring Integrity in Action is actively applied in all initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to Astellas policies relating to Ethics and Compliance standards.
- To achieve territory sales targets through implementing individual activity taking into account call rates, coverage and frequency of calling on identified customers, including but not limited to:
- General practitioners
- Practice managers
- Practice nurses
- Continence advisors
- Retail pharmacists
- Developing a Territory Action Plan which clearly outline the activities to be undertaken at territory level – working in partnership with territory colleagues
- Agreeing clear and SMART objectives with the Urology Business Manager and Urology Key Account Manager for specific strategic actions, and regular reviewing of achievement of those objectives, putting into place activities as required to meet those objectives.
- Maintaining high levels of product and customer knowledge at all times and participating in training programmes as appropriate
- Being aware of developments in the NHS and local issues and tailoring local activities to adapt strategy and tactics as appropriate
- Ensuring that all administration tasks are completed and targets are met – Conigi reporting, expenses etc.
- Managing the territory AV meetings and sponsorship budgets on an on-going basis to ensure budget compliance
- Being aware of the ABPI code of conduct and ensuring that all standards are met
- Attending sales conferences and other events which may involve overnight stays
- Maintaining a level of IT competence which enables use of company communication and reporting systems
- Undertaking any other appropriate tasks as may arise from time to time e.g. task force participation
- Other such duties as may be reasonably required by the business.
- Pharmaceutial sector experience
- In role Market Access experience
- Willing/able to drive; valid driving licence.
- Appreciation of relevant Compliance and Regulatory legislation, application and forthcoming changes
- IT literate with proven expertise in utilising MS Office and various databases (typing, input, updating, reporting).
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal skills with due respect for diverse populations and cultural differences
- Compliance mind-set and able to follow and apply processes, policies and procedures appropriately
- Experienced in dealing with internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
- Ability to liaise credibly and, challenge appropriately with due consideration for cultural differences.
- Flexible approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- Keen to learn and proactively builds own knowledge and expertise, seeking guidance as appropriate.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A HEADCOUNT POSITION
Need More Information?
for more information about this Key Account Manager job.
Back to top