Location : South
Vacancy Type : Permanent - Full Time
Position : Clinical Nurse Educator
Therapy Area : IBD
Ashfield is currently recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Educator (IBD) on behalf of our client, Takeda.
This role will provide high-quality support and education specifically to the IBD nursing community, building strong, sustainable peer-to-peer nurse partnerships focused on improving patient care by: Providing local level peer to peer education and support for IBD nurses, Facilitating peer to peer networking to help share best practice within the IBD nursing community and eveloping regional training events for IBD nurses.
- Identify specific nurse medical education needs, including identification of potential topics, new and existing materials and potential speakers, and then organise and implement the relevant training activities, working closely with the account lead (KAM) and wider account team members (Medical Science Liaisons, Market Access and Head Office Brand Team) to ensure successful delivery.
- Develop strong sustainable peer to peer relationships with external nurse stakeholders, as identified by the account teams, to continuously understand changing nurse medical education needs in a continuously evolving NHS environment.
- Build relevant nurse networks for peer to peer sharing of clinical experience and best practice across regions, as required for each account.
- Provide nurse-tailored medical education presentations, workshops and Train-the-Trainer events, as required.
- In consultation with the account leads, utilise both internal (Medical Science Liaisons, Market Access field teams etc.) and external resources to best deliver relevant high-quality nurse medical education that addresses the wider nurse medical education needs within each account (including education that caters for new IBD nurses as well as ongoing education for established nurses).
- Participate in the development and implementation of key regional and national medical activities (e.g. Advisory boards, regional and national medical education, preceptorships and / or regional / national peer-to-peer training activities).
- Facilitate the rapid embedding into local nurse clinical practice of Takeda UK national nurse resources and materials, for example:
- Patient support information materials
- Materials and initiatives to support the ‘Nurse – patient conversation’ and feedback any potential areas for project refinement and development to Head Office Brand Team.
- Share in-field insights in a compliant manner with relevant business functions to inform future nurse-focused strategic planning and nurse-tailored activities, which ensure IBD nurses are better equipped with knowledge & skills to improve patient care.
UK Registered Nurse
Fluent written and spoken English
At least 1 year clinical IBD experience within the NHS setting
Demonstrable experience delivering education to IBD nurses
Thorough understanding of the NHS and of the IBD patient journey
Need More Information?
for more information about this Clinical Nurse Educator job.
Back to top