Location : Cambridgeshire
Vacancy Type : Full Time - Permanent
Position : Network Sales Specialist
Therapy Area : Respiratory
Ashfield are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of Pfizer for a Network Sales Specialist to work in Cambridgeshire. Pfizer are one of the world’s premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 100 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products
Brand, disease and environmental knowledge:
- Have an excellent in-depth knowledge associated with promoted brands
- Keep up with changes in the NHS and environment to ensure any opportunities or threats are identified and acted upon.
- Proactively contribute within the Local Health Economy (LHE) team to ensure there is regular mapping of key stakeholders and patient pathways in order to identify opportunities and potential risks.
- Excellence in planning & preparation for customer interactions to maximise outcomes.
- Explore customer drivers and needs in order to assess fit with Pfizer’s commercial objectives to identify opportunity for promotional collaborative programmes that meet shared goals.
- Manage the execution & implementation of promotional therapy area projects and collaborative brand programmes as agreed in the local business or account plan.
- Feedback to internal stakeholders of relevant competitor activity or local issues to ensure appropriate action can be taken.
- OWN personal development by proactively implementing / updating own personal development plan in order to develop self
Selling skills / driving growth:
- Appropriately promote medicines to designated customers in order to achieve local business plan objectives and sales targets.
- By targeting key large surgeries as ‘an account’, demonstrate effective prioritisation and use of resources to accelerate growth.
- Work with Local Account Mangers, Clinical Effectiveness Consultants, Hospital Sales Representatives and other colleagues in delivery of value propositions, tailored to local needs.
- Be responsible in achieving defined target customer coverage and frequency in line with APBI Code and Pfizer policy requirements
- Arrange customer meetings in line with relevant Pfizer policies and APBI Code requirements.
Brand and disease area Network of Experts (Net Experts):
- Develop & manage customer relationships, generating and leveraging customer insights.
- Facilitate the implementation of effective promotional programmes and solutions which meet a shared agenda and support better treatment for patients.
o Sell the clinical benefits and value of the portfolio to key health care professionals and gain product endorsement to generate sales.
o Ensure products are appropriately prescribed and positioned across the local treatment pathway
- Identify, develop and mobilise a network of brand and disease area net experts.
- Have a deep understanding of CCGs/HBs/LHBs/Trusts/STPs/Practice Groups local policies and initiatives. Identify challenges and opportunities, develop and implement LHE and individual action plans to achieve business objectives.
- Use relevant planning & delivery tools and datasets to support effective team planning and implementation.
- Take a key role in territory team planning, monitoring and modification of the LHE plan and ensure this links to overall account plan.
- Ensure all Pfizer resources (e.g. functions, channels / digital) are used wherever appropriate.
- Be responsible for the excellence in implementation
- Liaise with territory team members to share information, motivate and support team members to ensure the LHE Plan is delivered.
- Regular and effective communication with all territory colleagues including those who work in other role types across Pfizer
- Excellence in cross-functional team and alliance working
- Ensure territory and administrative systems/processes are maintained and updated to ensure accurate recording of territory and customers activities at all times.
- Record all interactions / initiatives in appropriate Pfizer customer management systems
- Capability to use digital technology provided by the organisation
- Confident with digital compliance requirements
- Fully adhere to the ABPI Code of Practice and all Pfizer standards, policies and compliance procedures
- Strong networking skills
- Thoughtful risk-taking within the Pfizer and ABPI Code framework
- In-depth promoted product and therapeutic area knowledge.
- Planning and selling skills (to customers and accounts) Delivery and evaluation of projects (project management experience would be an advantage)
- Experienced at working with cross functional teams to deliver shared goals.
- Basic understanding of core digital metrics used by organisation
- Awareness and integration of digital channels to meet our customer needs
- Fully conversant with the APBI Code of Practice (must have passed the ABPI exam within 2 years of joining the industry)
- Driving license
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We’ll give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It’s our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield
Need More Information?
for more information about this Network and Sales Specialist job.
Back to top